Thursday, January 17, 2019

3 Business Ideas




3 Business Ideas


  • My car recently broke down on the highway and, I had no choice but to call the towing service. I tried to give the best description of where am I located? Still, the driver had some trouble finding me and it took him nearly 60 minutes to get to me. So, my idea is creating an app that helps people contact the nearest towing service easier. By granting your phone’s location service to the app, the driver would be able to find you. Moreover, you can send the pictures surrounding you for easily located.    ( Roadside Assistance App )
  • I and my friends have been a fan of bubble tea for a long time and, more shops are about to open in Seattle. However, there’s not much of store that serves a good bubble tea and opening late on the weekends. So, my idea is opening a place where people could hang out together and drink bubble tea at 2am. ( Bubble Tea Shop )
  • Phone industry is getting slow as people tend not to spend $1000 on a phone every year. In order for it to last long without buying the company’s care pack and also look good, it needs a phone case and screen protector. My idea is opening a business that sells case made of genuine leather and shock-absorbent materials and, screen protector for all kind of phone on Amazon. ( Phone Accessories Business )

No comments:

Post a Comment