Thursday, January 24, 2019

Talking About Your Business Idea

Questions: How easy/hard was it to talk about your business idea and why?

  This is the first time that I have ever had and shared my business idea to anyone. It was not so hard because I only think it as a part of the in-class activities and it does not involve with any kind of property agreements. Moreover, the idea still needs some build-ups in order to move forward to the next step. That kind of thoughts helps me to share my ideas freely with my classmates and make them feel comfortable to share their opinions. However, I was still afraid that my idea would not sound convincing or fit their personal needs since I came up with it from a recent experience. They might not find themselves in the same situation and, the idea would become less persuasive. Nonetheless, the purpose of sharing our thoughts/ideas is to discuss it leading to a greater set of valuable ideas, insight and perspective. I also understand that ideas were not meant to keep for yourself instead, I could use it to work collaboratively and develop it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment